Translate into any language

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cultivating My Watermelon




It's been a long stretch on my journey to get back to my #Happylanche.

Tic tock- we ALL live thinking we can beat the clock. I'm the only one who can resurrect the Love + Faith = Joy and surrender to live life as long as my "house" will stand.  


It's my choice to keep running on my own path - running with the cancer while keeping my household happy, clean, and healthy as possible. 

Always remember that we take nothing with us to the Next Life except for our souls but we do leave a legacy behind.  Only I can build that. I'm on Earth  to cultivate my soul. I can grow a raisin, a peach, or a plum perhaps. I want mine to be a watermelon! I'm here for a reason. I'm here to make my soul juicy; a big fat juicy watermelon.

As I sweat my fears away for the moment... I'm still here. I can cry or smile on the same day and my house still stands strong - for now.

Nobody knows when the wolf will blow their house down so I'll keep building my bricks and unlock the door to the friendly only....

Tic tock. We're all racing the clock - run against it or with it. Only you can decide.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're alive.
    Refuah shleimah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Batya!
      I appreciate your expression of love and support ❤️
      Thank you for linking to my blog too.
      Xoxo
      Ahava Emunah

      Delete