Translate into any language

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Soul Fruit - My Journey - Full Video

My life is a Journey. We are all on a Journey. This past year has been full of ups and downs and most recently, in May, I took a nosedive to one of my lowest points ever. I’m regaining my #Happylanche – one of the many goals of my Journey which includes creating my own avalanche of happy events for myself and hopefully others.

Every life, even the longest of lives, is a tiny part of existence. Our bodies are temporary and mostly serve to provide home and shelter to our souls.

In this talk, I give some background about the cancer, BRCA mutations, and mostly I talk about how cancer is just one of the many parts of who I am. We all suffer from something and it’s my choice to keep moving on my own path – running with the cancer while remembering that this physical life is temporary and I have a purpose; each and every one of us has a purpose.

We take nothing with us to the Next Life except for our souls. I’m on Earth to cultivate my soul. I can grow a raisin, a peach, or a mango. I’m here for a reason. I’m here to make my soul juicy; so why not a big fat juicy watermelon?

I’m very passionate about these thoughts and beliefs and so speaking publicly feels like a recreation. I enjoy speaking to groups and luckily have had quite a few opportunities.  A few weeks ago, I had the honor and pleasure of speaking to a group of women in Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel. Two seminary girls recorded my talk on their iPhones and I’ve edited the recordings into a shorter version. It’s about 27 minutes.


I don’t claim to be inspirational or special. I do know that I have a purpose and I do know that some of the information that I share is potentially life saving. I am just a grain of sand on this immense beach that makes up my world. I hope I don’t fulfil my purpose on Earth too soon. My life is in His hands.







No comments:

Post a Comment